Building an Ender Pearl Chamber in Minecraft can be quite a daunting task. However, this can be useful as with it you can instantly teleport across the map. So we at CodioDesk have decided to make this guide where we will teach you how to build an Ender Pearl Chamber!
How to Build an Ender Pearl Chamber
To make an Ender Pearl Chamber, players must first assemble nine blocks of any type, a Sand of Souls block, a Sticky Piston, a Bucket of Water, a Redstone Torch, a Button, and a Honey Block. It’s important to note that, unlike some other projects in Minecraft, Honey cannot be replaced by Slime. Some optional materials include a lever or solar panel to change the trigger mechanism and a fence to aid in aiming. That said, check out how to build:
- Start by placing the Sand of Souls on any surface. Open areas are most recommended as space is required.
- Then place the blocks of your choice on all four sides of the Sand of Souls, stacking them so that the blocks are one space higher than the Sand of Souls.
- Place the Sticky Piston on the ground next to one of the blocks, making sure the top faces the Sand of Souls.
- Delete the lower block next to the Sticky Piston so that there is an empty space between the Piston and the Sand of Souls.
- Pour the water into the space above the Sand of Souls and place the honey block on top of it.
- Place a final block one space beyond the Sticky Piston and place the Knob on top and the Redstone Torch on the side facing the Piston.
To use Ender’s Pearl Chamber, players will jump on top of the honey block, equip an Ender Pearl and drop it to the ground. Players should be careful with the aim, as the Pearl Ender placement must be very precise for the teleportation to work. To help, players can dig a block below and put up a fence. This will basically create a target for players to aim their crosshairs on.