Discovering how to crop a youtube video can be a great solution for content creators. That’s because the video streaming platform offers some free tools for editing. Such features allow you to cut, blur, add audio, create content cards and even configure the end of your video.
To cut a YouTube video is very simple, all content creators can access the YouTube Studio platform and use the “Cut” tool to split and remove pieces of videos published on the platform. In this article, see how to do it!
- Access YouTube Studio (Web);
- Click on the “Content” tab;
- Then select the video you want to cut;
- Once this is done, click on “Editor” to see more options;
- Then just tap “Crop” to create an editable timeline of your video;
- After completing the edits, click “Save” to publish the cut video.
To cut a piece in the middle of the video, use the “Split” tool — it allows you to separate pieces of the video and make edits at specific times. To split your video, just click on the timeline, select one or more intervals and then click “Split” to separate them.
So, when you click “Save” all the gray video pieces will be cut from the final version. Did you like this tip? Share this article with your friends!