In this guide we will teach you how to get the Fatui Hide Key in Genshin Impact.
Sumeru continues to expand in Genshin Impact 3.4, where players explore another section of the vast wasteland. Their journey will take them back to Jeht, who has now regained his composure after the loss of his father, Jebrael. Of course, in addition to the main quest, players can also explore the map on their own terms.
Genshin Impact – How to get the Fatui Hideout Key
To obtain the key to the Fatui Hideout, players must follow the quest I rejoice in finding again what was lost. Note that this task will only be available after players finish the quest chain The Elegy of Bilqs.
To start the quest, players must head to Camp Tanit in the Hadramaveth Desert and initiate a conversation with Jeht. If there is no blue exclamation mark on Jeht’s head, it is likely that players have just completed the prerequisite quest chain. Waiting until the next daily reset should allow the quest to appear.
The Fatui Hideout Key is used to open a gate in the northeastern part of the desert in Genshin Impact 3.4. This key unlocks storage where players can find Energy Transformation Capacitors that will help Benben recover.
To complete the mission I rejoice in finding again what was lost, follow the steps below:
- Talk to Jeht to start the quest.
- Head to Aderfi’s tent.
- Look for clues in Aderfi’s tent.
- Investigate the piles of books inside the tent to find the letter containing details about the deal between Aderfi and the Fatui.
- Go to the location designated on the letter.
- Sit by the bonfire and wait for Fatui to appear at the exchange location.
- Defeat the Fatui and acquire the Fatui Hide Key.
- Go to the Fatui Base.
- Collect three Energy Conversion Capacitors.
- Go back to Jeht’s tent.
- Give the Capacitors to Jeht.
After following all these steps, Benben will come back to life and get better after a while. It looks like the machine will be Jeht’s only companion for a while longer.