Carrots are a precious resource in Genshin Impactand if you want to get a lot of carrots for your recipes, or maybe even for a special event, you’ll need to grow them.
There aren’t exactly many uses for carrots, but if you need them, especially for the recurring Wondrous Goods event, you’ll need to get them quickly, and that’s what this guide is here to help with.
Below we will detail where you can buy some carrots in Genshin Impactas well as where you have to go to find lots of carrots waiting to be picked and collected by the Traveler.
Just read below everything you need to know about how to get carrots in Genshin Impact.
How to get carrots for free in Genshin Impact
If you don’t want to spend your Mora, then your best bet for getting carrots is just finding them, even if that means stealing them from someone’s garden.
Seriously, many NPCs in Genshin Impact tend to keep vegetables like carrots in their gardens or in a nearby cart.
You can often pass through villages, especially in the more rural parts of Genshin Impact, and simply stealing carrots from the gardens freely. You can just take them, they are free.
While carrots can be found throughout Teyvat, they are most prominent in Mondstadt.
Locations to find carrots in Genshin Impact
- Dawn Winery – There are several carrot plantations in the fields around the winery. You can also find them breaking crates and barrels.
- Thermal Valley – The village just south of the waypoint has several occupants who are growing carrots and are all ready to harvest.
- Bright Crown Canyon – This location is less obvious, but if you head southwest from the landmark on the coast, there are several clumps of carrots to be found.
- Stormterror’s Lair – This area is difficult to navigate, but we suggest traveling to the northernmost landmark. There are some carrots to the east that you can grab before heading towards the lair to find more. A cluster can also be found near the waypoint west of the lair itself.
- Liyue – Liyue has fewer villages with fertile fields, but there are several along the coast west of Hostel Wangshu. You can also obtain limited amounts of carrots, as well as other cooking ingredients, by sending your characters on expeditions through the Adventurer’s Guild.
where to buy carrots
There is at least one place in Teyvat that you can visit to buy a bunch of carrots, up to ten a day. They cost 260 Mora each, making them expensive but useful in an emergency.
All you need to do is go to Liyue Port. Go to the south side of the harbor, over the bridge, then down the row of shops to the right of the large building opposite the waypoint.
There will be several restaurants you can visit, but only one will be marked on your map when you zoom in. This is Wanhim restaurant.
Talk to Chef Mao at the Wanmin restaurant and browse his stash to find carrots and various other vegetables. He also sells some recipes that you can pick up while you’re there. Great if you want a handful of veggies ASAP.